Nxt Reference Software (NRS) consists of server software and a basic client.
- both written in Java, so can run on many platforms
- earlier version (0.4.7e) has been made | open source. Bugs found have been fixed.
- Basic client (NRS, Nxt Reference Software) is done and being improved on
- Many developers are working on user-friendly clients that will soon be available for Windows, Linux, Mac, Android, iPhone
- some are already available
3 Exchanges listing Nxt
- Nxt is listed on
- Bittrex (NXT/BTC)
- BTC38 (NXT/CNY
- BTER (NXT/BTC, NXT/CNY)
- CCEX (NXT/BTC)
- HitBTC (NXT/BTC, NXT/USD)
- Jubi (NXT/CNY)
- Poloniex (NXT/BTC, NXT/USDT, NXT/XMR)
- community is working on getting it listed by more exchanges like Vircurex