From Nxt Wiki
Welcome to the NXT/Ardor/Ignis WIKI
Nxt is an open source second generation blockchain that provides tools for a decentralized financial platform. Coded in Java completely from scratch, Nxt was the first currency to rely purely on proof-of-stake for consensus.
- The Nxt API
- From NXT to Ardor
- The Ardor API
- Nxt Blockchain Tutorial
- Reed-Solomon (RS) Address Format
- QR Codes for RS Address Format
- The nxt-default.properties file
- Offline Transaction Signing
- How Transaction Processing Works
- NXT Exchange Integration
- Ardor Exchange Integration
- Ignis Exchange Integration
- Node JS module
Services and Tools
- PeerExplorer - Nxt network explorer, charts and API. Provides current Nxt blockchain download.
- NxtPortal - Lightweight blockchain explorer and monitor.
- MyNxt - Nxt blockchain explorer.
- Ardor Tools - Ardor block explorer, price tracker and toolbox.
- Passphrase Recovery - Passphrase recovery utility.
- Curve25519 - code used for transaction signing and verification.